- Arizona is sometimes taken for granted as a red state, but if Republicans and the national party aren’t careful that will no longer be the case.
- I had a plan to totally revamp K-12 funding. That never happened. I wanted to do a massive tax reform package, eliminate the income tax and a substantial portion of the property tax. That didn’t happen. So, [with] those big policy issues, I have some regrets.
- None of the employees who prepared the 2014 or 2012 general election publicity pamphlets were still employed with the Secretary of State’s office as of 2016.
- I’m not understanding why he would veto an unrelated bill.
- “[But] what’s important is that we not just try to recapture the past, but instead set a path for the future.
- So, the guy primaries two of his seatmates because they were raising money, then turns around and creates a PAC to get money out of politics? I assume he’s only raising money in $5 increments.
- Helen Purcell says we’re getting through by noon tomorrow, so we’re getting through by noon tomorrow. So I can get to my granddaughter’s graduation.
- How could it be a rebuke from voters if we’re winning, if voters are saying ‘yes’ to more funding for education?
- We’ve been in a tough spot this whole time. When I came out and endorsed [Prop 123], I got attacked from my base.
- Tom was Donald Trump before Donald Trump. Why let facts and accuracy get in the way of loudness and obnoxiousness?
He’s drawn into an impossible district, as far as I’m concerned.
Scroll To Top