- I’m not running for anything except to keep my weight down to stay in the Air Force.
- I admit I’m not real smart, but I do have common sense.
- His bill is anti-voter, anti-democracy, anti-education, anti-parents and anti-children.
- Contrary to public opinion, I do not run the House.
- You’ve got to be a lawyer to try and confuse it, maybe. But I don’t know that you’ve got to be a lawyer to understand it.
- Look, there are a lot of problems in this country, and I’m not going to sit here and parse words with you.
- It’s hard to call it a stunt when you look at the broad support and the broad cries for this that have come from current Supreme Court justices, current Ninth Circuit judges and past members of Congress.
- By prevailing in this election, we’ll begin to steer our ship of government out of the hurricane storm of dark money and self-interest.
- The governor is open to any good idea that funds JTED, and achieves structural balance by the end of FY17.
- Much as he may not like it, Mr. Spencer cannot wish these statutes away.
He’s drawn into an impossible district, as far as I’m concerned.
Scroll To Top