- If an individual commissioner has the authority to move forward with an investigation, it sort of goes without saying that, in order to exercise that authority, he needs to have financial and staff support.
- It’s pretty clear we have the fold option and call-your-bluff option.
- I don’t know if it’s out of fear that a Republican could potentially take this seat, but that’s the way it works.
- I did the math, and that’s like $75 per month. So it’s not like she’s out there getting manicures and buying big screen TVs here. It sounds to me like she was having a hard time. She probably cut some corners trying to put food on her kids’ table.
- All of these GOP ‘bats*** crazies’ are going to give Clinton the White House, destroy America and the Republican Party.”
- That’s nonstop every two minutes for 12 hours straight. There could be no lull in voter turnout, no rejections, no one took more than two minutes to fill out their name and address, and everyone [he] went to said yes.
- I realize that if elected Speaker, I will cut back on the beer and jokes out of respect for the office and the institution.
- We are at war. It’s time we face the facts.
- We don’t need a code of ethics. We need a group therapy session.
- If it’s a problem, it’s a problem. If it’s not a problem, it’s not a problem.
He’s drawn into an impossible district, as far as I’m concerned.
Scroll To Top