- Anyone else get the feeling there was zero chance Helen Purcell was going to have anyone waiting in line today?
- We had a budget meeting one day and she always had this thing about the arts, and I guess the voice level started to rise, and she said, ‘Don’t you talk so loud to me.’ And so, I stopped talking so loud.
- John McCain is falling down on the job. He’s gotten weak. He’s gotten old.
- I’ve known that son of a bitch for 30 years… When he drove a beer truck for Hensley and Company, he was running around doing gofer work for me when I was president of Gilbert Days.
- He wants to be re-elected, and they’re his ticket to re-election. He doesn’t have the money. They are his money.
- One, I don’t think he can win if he continues to run this kind of campaign. And two, I don’t think he should win as he continues to campaign as he is, taking the kinds of positions he’s taking and the language he’s using.
- Mr. Gosar chose to denigrate our members and dismiss their legitimate concerns. We find that unacceptable.
- Thus, whether wittingly or not, the Legislature eliminated a means by which initiative petitions can be challenged.
- You need to have collaboration with the Department [of Education]. You need to have people talking and being thoughtful and getting public comment.
- I’ve never seen this kind of crazy before.
He’s drawn into an impossible district, as far as I’m concerned.