- I don’t know if it’s out of fear that a Republican could potentially take this seat, but that’s the way it works.
- I did the math, and that’s like $75 per month. So it’s not like she’s out there getting manicures and buying big screen TVs here. It sounds to me like she was having a hard time. She probably cut some corners trying to put food on her kids’ table.
- All of these GOP ‘bats*** crazies’ are going to give Clinton the White House, destroy America and the Republican Party.”
- That’s nonstop every two minutes for 12 hours straight. There could be no lull in voter turnout, no rejections, no one took more than two minutes to fill out their name and address, and everyone [he] went to said yes.
- I realize that if elected Speaker, I will cut back on the beer and jokes out of respect for the office and the institution.
- We are at war. It’s time we face the facts.
- We don’t need a code of ethics. We need a group therapy session.
- If it’s a problem, it’s a problem. If it’s not a problem, it’s not a problem.
- I’ll pull all the utility bills, find out how much water he’s really using, how much electricity he’s really using.
- Don Bolles’ legacy reminds us of the importance of these liberties, including an independent press that works to serve the public rooting out corruption and injustice.
Our previous treasurer just completely burned us.
Scroll To Top