- I’m not understanding why he would veto an unrelated bill.
- “[But] what’s important is that we not just try to recapture the past, but instead set a path for the future.
- So, the guy primaries two of his seatmates because they were raising money, then turns around and creates a PAC to get money out of politics? I assume he’s only raising money in $5 increments.
- Helen Purcell says we’re getting through by noon tomorrow, so we’re getting through by noon tomorrow. So I can get to my granddaughter’s graduation.
- How could it be a rebuke from voters if we’re winning, if voters are saying ‘yes’ to more funding for education?
- We’ve been in a tough spot this whole time. When I came out and endorsed [Prop 123], I got attacked from my base.
- Tom was Donald Trump before Donald Trump. Why let facts and accuracy get in the way of loudness and obnoxiousness?
- I hesitate to even answer this, as you have taken something pretty cut and dry and made it into something way bigger than necessary.
- This was a complete fiasco. I don’t know what the right word to express it. But it pisses me off, as an Arizonan, as the attorney general.
- A number of things have changed, but my word doesn’t change. So, I’m doing it because I said I would.
Our previous treasurer just completely burned us.
Scroll To Top