- Common Core is the latest fad to hit education and, now that the results are in, turns out to have been the most damaging one in history.
- I just really want to get on the record that I feel like this is something that has come out of the secretary’s need, in my mind, to kind of bail her out of a situation that she’s in, having spent half a million dollars on what should have been, I think, the system.
- Stanton’s phone was ringing off the hook yesterday afternoon with individuals who believe he offers a far stronger contrast and voice against the current administration than those who have declared they’re running for governor already.
- There’s been a big sweep within the Democratic Party to hold Democrats accountable. And those that are showing to have sold themselves out for corporate interests, we will question and hold them accountable for that.
- If it was any other president in the history of the United States, this wouldn’t be an issue.
- I just think he was trying to make a move of some sort. But I think it will be futile.
- That’s where you really see who influences who, who may have obligations to who. That’s a brand new piece. I want to deliver that. The secretary wants to deliver that analytical piece by January 1. And with your investment, we will be able to do so.
- I will be very blunt with you. The Freedom Caucus, the Republicans in the House of Representatives, refused to compromise, and therefore it died in the House of Representatives.
- Arpaio’s gone, so I feel my work is done.
- He’s a Democrat. I know him. I know his thoughts on things.
/ Quote of the Day
/ 2016 was a challenging political year, with out-of-state interests keen on taking advantage of Arizona electricity customers through ballot initiatives and at the polls; our efforts were focused on not allowing that to happen.
2016 was a challenging political year, with out-of-state interests keen on taking advantage of Arizona electricity customers through ballot initiatives and at the polls; our efforts were focused on not allowing that to happen.