- Kelli Ward is a low-rent, low-class politician. She always has been. She always will be.
- The challenge obviously is it’s hard to imagine anyone but John McCain in that seat. So when we engage in this type of parlor game to think of who would be a worthy successor, nobody feels like they’re worthy because they’d be succeeding John McCain.
- I’m not very confident in this, but I would hope that, as a result of the recent reforms, our law enforcement agencies are going to treat those reforms seriously and not try to sidestep them.
- Just because something may be unethical or even troublesome, it doesn’t mean that it rises to level of criminal conduct, and I think that’s what happened in this case.
- This is … just kind of a cherry on top, rather than a desperation-type thing. We feel really good.
- I don’t think she’ll be impressed with Randy, which is a mistake. But I do think she’ll worry about taking on Greg. She’s got a lot of money but she’s also got votes that the primary electorate won’t like.
- My personal estimation of the board members is that not one of us were at all accustomed to any corporate intrigue, but we’re only trying to [do] the right thing for our values, our ethics and the future of the Institute.
- The only way to describe… going to work every morning working at the Goldwater Institute under a Darcy Olsen regime is psychological warfare.
- Whether you like it or not, you are headed for war.
- It was servant leadership at the very core.
/ Quote of the Day
/ Call me old fashioned but I’ve always followed rules of respect and decorum. This is just rude.
Call me old fashioned but I’ve always followed rules of respect and decorum. This is just rude.