- The idea behind autonomous vehicles is that we will have a higher degree of public safety. We know that we lose 38,000 Americans every year in preventable deaths on our highways, and that’s the real promise of autonomous technology.
- Everyone knows he’s the governor’s lapdog.
- There may be a couple of Republicans who are spineless who might be tempted to [vote for it].
- This is a gun safety plan no matter what he wishes to call it.
- Frankly, as more of a small government guy, I believe that that’s the most conservative approach.
- The office really can kind of run itself.
- This is another clear example of an out of control monopoly utility using millions in ratepayer money to lobby and influence politicians to stop clean air policies in order to protect their profits.
- We don’t do water by the rockets’ red glare. We do water slowly, thoughtfully, and everybody is included.
- At the moment, the only thing that is preventing the April 3rd event from going forward is your tortured legal analysis and your insistence on creating a dispute where none exists. If you insist on proceeding, I can well imagine the judge asking, ‘Why are we here?’
- They’re the ones who need help the most, but there’s no help because they’re thrown out of the system.
/ Quote of the Day
/ I don’t see any urgency coming out of that office, and that’s a good thing.
I don’t see any urgency coming out of that office, and that’s a good thing.