- I think we can narrow it down to two candidates who are likely doing it. I’ve got my guesses, but I will refrain from naming names.
- The idea of a title of senator is about as appealing to me as if somebody says, ‘I’m gonna take you out for dinner and we’re going to have a great bowl of kale.’ But the opportunity to serve, to me, is what’s important.
- Last time I checked, we all have free will.
- That is not a sustainable or winning campaign.
- It’s an acknowledgement that there are more dollars that can be audited.
- Governor, my passionate work, efforts and successes were in plain sight of the thousands who followed me, including you, your team, and the Arizona Legislature. It was also in plain sight of the vulture press who ultimately reveled in ravaging me so publicly.
- He got a pardon. Does he need an endorsement, as well?
- I think we would be looking at Senator Sinema.
- It should go without saying, but it bears repeating: Every individual deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. Always. No exceptions. Private sector. Public sector. In my office. In state agencies. In this chamber. And everywhere else.
- We’re hearing it might not be the only special election.
I’m appalled that someone says that could have happened.