- It’s an acknowledgement that there are more dollars that can be audited.
- Governor, my passionate work, efforts and successes were in plain sight of the thousands who followed me, including you, your team, and the Arizona Legislature. It was also in plain sight of the vulture press who ultimately reveled in ravaging me so publicly.
- He got a pardon. Does he need an endorsement, as well?
- I think we would be looking at Senator Sinema.
- It should go without saying, but it bears repeating: Every individual deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. Always. No exceptions. Private sector. Public sector. In my office. In state agencies. In this chamber. And everywhere else.
- We’re hearing it might not be the only special election.
- I know that if too many people get in, Reagan gets re-elected.
- It moves her up in hell, in their eyes.
- I ultimately voted for … Trump. I haven’t made any negative or critical comments since that time. And for the most part, I support his policies, his cabinet appointees, certainly his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
- Two terms is pretty much the most people want to see.
I think we would be looking at Senator Sinema.