- Ken Bennett, Sandra Dowling, Mark Syms – do these people have a club?
- I got nothing to lose. What are you going to do, fire me? You’re going to kill me twice?
- The undersigned is pachydermatous enough for this job and for this lawsuit.
- Instead of throwing a temper tantrum and demonstrating a remarkable lack of professionalism and class, I’d suggest that the Maricopa County Treasurer’s Office advocate for seniors in a way that’s actually constitutional and palatable to more than a handful of members of the Legislature.
- Anything that she can do to hurt me or hurt my vote count, she’s all for it.
- If there’s concern about turning the Senate over, then I think they should all sit down at the table and talk and hash it out.
- I apologized for the fact that I insulted Mr. Finchem’s tie. But I was standing up for education and continue to stand up for education. I think that’s a good thing.
- He did not think his actions through, and he will face the consequences either by the law or by the public.
- A source close to the governor, on the possibility of Ducey withdrawing his support for Syms if her husband challenges Brophy McGee as an independent.
- Whatever the governor’s office is asking in terms of negotiations, the tribes, if they want to do this as an exclusive right, are going to have to find a way to give the governor’s office a lot of what they’re asking for in the negotiations.
That district was not created in our favor.